Soaking on SONday is sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles. Post by 6 pm on Saturday so you can link with Peggy and have Sunday free to rest and soak.
Join us by
sharing a
scene, song or scripture
(or any combination)
just keep it simple!
EnJOY
SOAKING
With A Purpose
click here for a better understanding


sharing a
scene, song or scripture
(or any combination)
just keep it simple!
EnJOY
SOAKING
With A Purpose
click here for a better understanding
Psalm 95:6-7
6"Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.
7"For He is our God, and we are the people
of His pasture, And the sheep of His hand."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

4 comments:
Love your beautiful heart and all of who you are.
Rest sweetly on Sunday, and...every day.
{{{Hugs}}}
Alleluiabelle
Come, let us worship!!
Worship....love to worship my awesome God!!
He is powerful, mighty, strong, and able!!
Enjoyed the Scripture and song you chose for today, Alice!!
Beth
Blessings Alice,
Well, the rain has stopped and it looks like I have internet service for a bit, so we'll see if I can post a comment or so.
Now is the time to worship! Can not think of any thing that is better to do then WORSHIP the one to whom all glory and honor we lift up our praise. Wonderful song to choose and start the day off right or end the day! Any time is NOW...
Every time I hear this, immediately I see the little Mexican girls dancing with their tambourines. They have a special dance that I can't do, but I do my tambourine with them... and praise. It's got a hop and a skip in it, that I just can't do as cute as they do so I don't and just enjoy! But that's what I visualize and the JOY it brings my soul, so I can only imagine how God must feel. I do it in my mind each time I hear Come...
Rejoicing with you this SONday and so thankful to share our praise to the King together. Praising His continual healing going on in you and your husband and asking for more to be poured out on you all and your SIL!!! Only God...
Love you and thanks,
Peggy
The greatest treasure remains for those who gladly choose Him now. Our eyes have not seen and really, our minds cannot even imagine.
Always a pleasure stopping by.
Blessings to you today, Alice.
Post a Comment