
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.
Matthew 21:22
"And all things, whatsoever ye shall
ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

10 comments:
Oh, I love this verse!! Always ask in pure faith...God hears and will answer!!
Sometimes we do receive an answer that we don't feel is the 'correct' answer to our prayer--meaning this is what we perceive as our need--not what God sees is our need.
Our all knowing, all loving God--He sees what is best for us...the prayer that never fails...'Thy Will Be Done'.
Thanks for praying for me....
Beth
This is beautiful and what a great reminder not to waiver, but BELIEVE when we pray.
Bless you and happy WFW!
Beth
http://mydestinysharinghope.com/
Great verse! Stopping by from Internet Cafe Devotions for WFW. Many blessings!
That is such a blessing to me today as I am in the midst of several big issues requiring lots of prayer - and yes, that includes YOU :) Praying your husband is feeling better yet, and for extra strength and encouragement for you. :)
It is hard to remember to give thanks in ALL things...but give thanks we must.
Always such a great reminder! Thanks for stopping by!
What a great reminder...thank you!
love the colors in that photo! A good reminder I needed today Alice! Thanks!
Ohhh Alice...finally I'm here and love that you chose this one! It's so beautiful. I am so glad that whatsoever we ask in prayer, BELIEVING, we can receive!!!
And you have asked and we are receiving. Your beautiful testimony of prayers answered and God hearing blesses me.
You brings such sweet delights and encouragements to me. I am blessed to share this journey with you in faith! Thanks BFF and siesta!
Peace and love,
Peggy
That is lovely. Thank God for His precious promises.
Post a Comment