Friday, October 28, 2011

,
Faith Focus

Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.  Friday Feature is very simple.  Go to her site to choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week and post it on your blog.

This is the verse I have chosen.


Revelation 2:11 KJV
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 comment:

Peggy said...

AMEN! Wonderful one to claim!!!

We shall overcome by the blood of the Lamb!

This photo looks like some places here, just not as blue... and I loved it as I opened to it today. I thought you might use the WFW one, which as you can tell was also one of my favorites!!

We have ears and eyes to hear the Spirit that lives within us and also for our churches, may we listen, hear, and ACT! Praise God that we shall not be hurt...and because Jesus overcame, we too... are more than conquerors!

May His spirit reveal more and more of His promises in our lives and answer our prayers in Jesus name.

Thanks Alice, for always sharing and participating with me... I like your Happy Thanksgiving message & photo(lol)! Same to you!

Love and prayers as we march on to victory,
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors