Saturday, October 29, 2011

Soaking on SONday (S.O.S)



I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.


I Will Cast All My Cares Upon You


1 Peter 5:6-7
6 Therefore humble yourselves under
the mighty hand of God, that He
may exalt you in due time,
7 casting all your care uon Him,
for He cares for you.


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 comments:

Debra said...

I love you, Alice. Hope all is well with you and your family.
~Debra

Peggy said...

Bless you Alice,

Beautiful song! Wonderful Bible promise! I love that image of Jesus and the man... and the sweet child intro.

Just what I needed for today!

I saw that you left another beautiful prayer at the Lighthouse! Praise God and AMEN!

I will cast all my cares upon Him!
Thank You Lord and Alice!

This goes well with SOS #5 and my other 1s. If you listen to my Faith Focus (Fri. song)that medley with "It is well"...had this song also. That's what I meant when you asked me and mentioned we have similar likes. We do! The best one is JESUS!

EnJoy a restful SONday in the Lord!
God bless you!
With love,
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors