Sunday, October 2, 2011

Soaking on SONday (S.O.S)


I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.

I Will Bless You Lord by Hillsong


Ephesians 1:3
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord
Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every
spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ."


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


1 comment:

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice...and I'm so glad to see you because I came over to see & there was nothing so I became concerned...then your prayer at Lighthouse popped up... so I came back and still no SOS! So I prayed and then here you are to Bless His Holy name with this beautiful song and verse!!! Yes, From My Heart we will bless and cry out! Also asking for a fresh blessing and anointing over you and your household as we pray for many. Much love and many blessings from God, dear sista and BFF,
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors