Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 days of Thanks Giving to My Heavenly Father



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. 

1.  First of all I thank my Father God for a Christian mother who took me to church and taught me about Jesus.
2. 


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hallelujah!!! Blessings Alice... What a beautiful start! And your daughters could say the same of you and dh!

What a beautiful Thanksgiving Blessing and verse as you always have here... from Ephesians 5:20.

A wonderful grateful heart at all times! Praising God for you! and giving thanks too.

Love,
Peggy
Keep that list growing...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors