Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 10



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.


My thanks to my Heavenly Father today is also based on the scripture in Revelations 22:12-13.

12"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work." and 13  "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."    I thank my Heavenly Father that Jesus is coming back to take His children out of this world and put us in a Heavenly place.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Praising God and giving thanks with you to our heavenly Father, through whom we have this hope in Christ Jesus!

Many blessings BFF,
Peggy

Denise said...

Being thankful..... it is the key to the Fathers heart.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors