Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 14



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.


"In the beginning God created the
heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1 NIV)

Day 14 - Today I am thankful for the Sun, Moon and Stars which God created not only to give us light by day and night to rest our bodies. If I was a great writer I could tell you all that He created the Sun, Moon and Stars (too numerous to count) for.  I know the Sun helps the food, flowers, trees, etc. to grow and helps our bodies for things other than getting sun tans, etc. Thank you, Father, for these things You created for us. There are so many beautiful things that come from these creations. You are an awesome God.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Lori said...

Your site is lovely, and I love the bible verse you have chosen to go along with that for which you are thankful. Blessings!

Karen said...

Amen, Alice...all of creation sings God's praises...how can we not join in?

Joan Hall said...

Alice - Yes, I am so thankful for the beauty of God's creation. I love to go outside on a starry or moonlit night and look upon the beauty.

We have so much to be thankful for!

Thanks for linking up at Reflections of His Grace.

Blessings,
Joan

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

I, too, am so very thankful for the beauty of the skies, day or night!
All creation shouts His glory! Even the rocks cry out praises... so whether we can express it like a writer or speaker, we know and can give Him all our praise for the many benefits from the sun, the reflection of the moon, and the twinkle of His eyes in the stars!

Now you have many more friends to visit since you linked up with Joan's Reflections (she Reflects well on His Grace and so do you).

To God be all the glory!
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors