Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
Day 28 - Father, I am so thankful that my daughter and grandson got back home safely. Most of all I am greatful, for Your Son, Jesus, who forgave me of my sins and gave me a promise of a home in Heaven.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

2 comments:
Amen! Thankful with you dear Alice! Where would we be without him... I hate to think.
Blessings Alice!!!
It is GREAT to be grateful for JESUS! And giving HIM praise for safe arrival for your daughter and grandson! Looks like the problem is just on your end...cuz I'm here and leaving you a comment to bless you! So glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and even an extra blessing to get your tree put up (unlike our dear sweet sis Alleluiabelle, I just cried and it broke my heart when I read what she wrote about getting her tree up and not being able to... (sigh) praying for her and asking YOU and everyone to lift her up and keep on pressing the gates of heaven for our dear sister!!!
Bless you and hope your computer woes are over, enough frustration for one morning... press on,
Peggy
Post a Comment