Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 29



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.

Day 29 - I am having problems with some things, mainly one, with my blog. I cannot click on Comments nor can I add a Gadget in the design of my blog. The picture above with the verse from Matthew 7:7 which says Just ask and you will receive. This is from 365 Promises from God. The verse says "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."

I an thankful that God has shown me this verse several times today and I have asked for whatever is broken in my blog will be fixed, in the name of Jesus.  We are so blessed to be able to ask anything of the Father and He will answer.  Thank you, Father, for this promise.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice, This is most certainly a great verse to claim and hold on to and be ever so mindful and thankful to God!

I do hope that by now your problems have been resolved.
I'm really not much help.

But even though God is not all that 'tech crazy', He does supply us with wisdom and knowledge, so ask Edie!
(kidding ask God to take away the glitches and restore as your WFW verse says... cuz I'm going backwards that was before this... hopefully that means it has been restored).

Take good care and thanks for caring about praying for others at the Lighthouse ~ great job and always from the heart.

Love and (((hugs)))
Peggy

Cathy said...

Such a beautiful, wonderful promise ~

Peggy said...

Praise God that we can ask and receive as we seek!

Blessings Alice...I thought this was all fixed when I visited yesterday and saw the Christmas connection... which worked! I even gave a praise and a WOO HOO! Until I saw tonight that my comment never made it through... how sad. You must have wondered what's up with that BFF!

I am standing with you that whatever is trying to frustrate us in these blogs would "go" in Jesus name and
that what we are doing is claiming His promises to share more about Him! We won't be stopped! Praise God for your thankful heart from your heart!

Love and (((hugs))) again,
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors