Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. Today is the last day of November and Day 30, the final day of 30 Days of Thanksgiving . Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
Psalm 22:3
"He restores my soul, He guides me in the
paths of righteousness for His name's sake."
Day 30 - Thank you Father for restoring my soul and guiding me in the paths of righteousness. Your love and Your guidance will see me through the rest of my life and I am so glad to call you my Heavenly Father and to be Your daughter. I love You with all of my heart and I want You to shine forth through me that others might realize they need You in their life.
I am also linking this to Word Filled Wednesday at Internet Cafe, where you will find more uplifting scriptures and pictures.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
























Click 

9 comments:
Love the encouraging Bible verses in Psalm 23 and love the picture. Especially on this cold and frosty almost-winter's day. :) Word-FIlled Wednesday blessings! :)
Blessings Alice, And what a wonderful path of Righteousness you have displayed before us... I'm so thankful that HE DOES restore our souls! I'm so grateful for the guidance He gives us.
What a beautiful photo to illustrate this verse and a wonderful prayer expressing your heart!
As always... catching up but sent with much love, prayers and thoughts (I caught a cold and so I have not been around that much, please forgive me for not letting you know sooner)Hoping all is well.
Peggy
So grateful for His restoration and His graciousness toward us!
Beyond beautiful.
That is so very pretty, Alice. Thank God He restores our soul and guides us. Blessings ~
Thank you for sharing your post and putting up wonderful scriptures. Blessings.
Hi Alice!
Beautiful scripture picture!
Lead and guide us O Lord... Thankyou for restoring our souls.
Ohh blessings Alice, Not even this one... I wrote on the beautiful path of His righteousness! What a great photo of a lovely path that He would guide us on as He restores us with such beauty!
I love the photo and this verse! Thanking Him with you for His sweet restoration!
A very wonderful Word and prayer! Thanks Alice for sharing!
Love and peace in Jesus,
Peggy
(now the last one did give me the message that says its waiting your approval but I thought I saw those yesterday too, maybe I had the word verification wrong)
Post a Comment