Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November.
1. First of all I thank my Heavenly Father for a Christian mother who took me to church and taught me about Jesus.
2. Today I am thankful for being led to a Bible study of women which led me to start blogging and share my Heavenly Father with those who have visited here.
3.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

4 comments:
And what a BLESSING you have been and are! I'm thankful for you Alice! I'm so glad that because of that Bible study in 2008, we met in 2011! Hallelujah! Praising and thanking God always for all things is easier to say than to do, but we can do all things through Jesus Christ & give Him the glory and eternal thanks!!!
Many blessings from me to you and your house... may Our King receive everyone of your thanks FROM the HEART! Yours and mine! Bless you for that wonderful, uplifting comment. (now it's at least 3 hrs. difference between our time) 7:30am here and I think it's like 10:30 or maybe 11:30 where you and Denise live!
Love and continual thanks & prayers, Peggy
I'm thankful you started blogging as well! :)
What a great post! And what a sweet idea. My grandkids and I have started talking about thankfulness to God as well and working on some of the encouraging thankful Bible memory verses. Makes this month extra special, doesn't it :) And thanking God for you today as well :) :) :)
Very pretty ~ Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Blessings ~
Post a Comment