Sunday, November 13, 2011

Soaking on SONday (S.O.S) & Day 13 of Thanksgiving



I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.


How Great is Our God
Today is Day 13 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the time I have spent on Soaking on Sunday and for the wonderful times of praise and worship of God I have experienced for He is worthy to be praised.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


3 comments:

Joan Hall said...

Isn't it a blessing to just sit back and soak on Sundays (SONdays)? I love the though of resting in the Lord.

Blessings,
Joan

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Have an great and blessed day inthe Lord!I also feel blessed by Soaking in the songs praising and worshipping God

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

(Finally made it!) HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD! Did you hear me singing? (lol)
How about praying with you? How about thanking and worshiping Him with you?

OK... I know you heard me RESTING and SOAKING (because that's why all the silence)!

What beautiful worship song and a wonderful giving of thanks! So many great verses to Soak in ... and now for me so many blog posts to catch up on... could you slow down a bit, either the days or the posts (lol).
Hope that all went well with dh and your daughter came and was able to take him.

Many prayers and much love sending from over here BFF <3,
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors