I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.
John 16:33
"These things I have spoken to you,
that in Me you may have peace. In the
world you will have tribulation; but be
of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
I am combining Soaking on SONday with my 30 Days of Thanksgiving. I have moved Days 1-5 to my navigation bar under Memes in order to keep it all together.
Day 6 - I am thankful for Love, God's love for His children and all mankind, the love of my dh, the love of my daughters, my son-in-law, the love of my grandchildren, the love of and for my extended families, the love of friends and the list could go on and on. To me there is no greater love than God's love.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

3 comments:
This was beautiful, Alice...how wide, how deep, and how great is that love!
Ohhh blessings Alice...now this is toe tapping music (like Karen wrote about one of my songs on my YT video)
I love that harmonica! It's gatherings like this that give us a taste of heaven. I should have been back sooner yesterday because this one was meant for me. I needed this to lift my spirit and you knew, well God knew, too!
What a wonderful song and scripture! PEACE and LOVE... "the world didn't give it to me and the world can't take it away..." We are not of this world just in it temporarily passing by...
A beautiful thanksgiving for all the LOVE! That sure is alot of LOVE! And why not, From the Heart,
like yours... love is the key to open the gates. May His Love flood your family today(which was yesterday) as you gather and pray... may He hear and answer and give you all peace! Have a wonderful day!
Love and peace,
Peggy
Yes! Praise Adonai!
Post a Comment