Sunday, February 26, 2012

Soaking on Sonday


Revelation 22:7
"Behold, I am coming quickly!
Blessed is he who keeps the
words of prophecy of this book."


It Looks Like Something Good is About to Happen
The Gaither Trio
My husband and I have been listening to a minister on Wednesday night preaching on the book of Revelation and about the Lord's return to earth. He ended his sermon by leading the congregation in the song above. It really impressed me that I should take a look at my life to be sure I am ready for the return of Jesus. That is something I do not want to miss. Reading the whole chapter  (Revelation 22:1-21) tells a lot more. This is the time I wish I had the knowledge and experience in writing. Let God be your Guide as you read it.

I am linking with Soaking on Sonday (SOS) at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am also looking forward to His return.

Cathy said...

A great song ~ looking forward to something good happening. :)

Peggy said...

Woo hoo! Blessings Alice ...

Looks like you're kinda back...at least 2 posts this week, good for you!
Really great ones, too!
Your light has been missed here "from your heart" but so appreciated your spirit filled praying at the Lighthouse. Thank you for your continual service unto God and in behalf of so many. God bless you greatly!

I just wanted to quickly tell you that I replied to your Faith Focus and will be back for your WFW... I saw below. But since I had to check my posts and add something on SOS, I saw that you and Cathy joined (and Denise had visited) so I'm trying to visit fast before they ask me to leave the cyber.

I just loved this toe tapping song, if I was home, I'd be dancing. And it was sung with total belief back in the early 90s, and here we are still waiting and the news is increasingly worse but we have our hope in Christ's return.
Good for you and dh, listening to the Revelation teachings!

Very encouraging and inspirational as was your chosen verse for WFW!
Wonderful, power filled
scripture choice!!! Glory to Our King! I'm so delighted you are pressing on and wonder about your dr. visit. I'm praying that God speaks clearly and loudly His answer and healing for you as He relieves your pain and helps you decide. May God be with you, my dear BFF. Many prayers, for you and thanks for all! I too miss you soooooooo much!
Let us exalt and give praise to the One who gives us grace for each and every day. May He pour His love all over you and yours!!!

Love, peace, comfort, BIG HUG and many prayers and blessings fill you up,
Peggy

Joyful said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving a kind post. I too want to read the Book of Revelations. I have some different study guides and have been hoping to do this for awhile now. God bless you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors