Monday, September 10, 2012

Music on Monday

 
It's Beginning To Rain
by Joseph Larson


I pray you have enjoyed this song as much as I have.  I've missed a few Monday's but hopefully I'm back.  This will be done as the Lord leads me.  Songs minister to me a lot.
With things in this world not looking so good, I'm ready for God to rain down His blessings on all of us. 
 


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

Karen said...

Glory! What a heavy anointing on that song...thanks for sharing this, Alice!

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice, Such a sweet song of glory! Praying that God rains those blessings on you and your family! Bet you are busy but so glad you shared Joseph Larson and JSM. I think we're getting enough rain here, just praying for God to be in each storm.

May music continue to brighten and lighten your life!

Hugs and prayers,
Peggy

Kaye Swain said...

Hi Alice - so sorry we keep missing. Praying y'all are doing GRAND :)

Cathy said...

That was beautiful. He has such a pretty voice. Thanks for sharing this, Alice.

Debra said...

Hello dear friend~I agree with you about things not looking so good in this world...music ministers to me as well.
Love, Debra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors