Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join in, click on the above and go to her blog for directions.
1. Last week I received an email that another one of my cousins was in the hospital and that her body was shutting down. Yesterday I received another email telling me that she had been up and walked down the hall twice and if she continues to do well she will get to go home. To God be the glory.
2. Last night my husband and I were invited by our granddaughter to come to their church as she was being baptized. Usually on Wednesday night's this church is for the young people of which our grandson plays in the band. He has excelled in his playing which we had not seen and we give God the thanks for that.
3. Also our grandson had chosen to stay with the band at his church rather than playing baseball which had been the main thing in his life that he had excelled in. To God we give thanks that he chose playing for God and his church.
4. We were totally surprized that our daughter went into the bapiztry with our granddaughter while the pastor baptized her. Thank you God for that. I can't tell you why this meant so much to us.
5. This was the most amazing baptizing service I have ever wittnesed. There were probably around 20 and that is just a guess, there could have been more. A lot of them were teenagers who had accepted Christ and wanted to follow Him in this next step of their committment to God. There were a couple of families, and one teenager that was such a blessing. He told how the Lord had saved him from drugs, alcohol, suicide and I can't remember if there was anything else. Praise God for this group of people and pastors who are reaching out to young people and families.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

3 comments:
Praise God for the souls saved, I know you are so thankful !!
~ Blessings to you my dear friend.
I love watching people get baptised. So exciting, and it's one of those moments in their life that they will remember forever.
Blessings Alice!
Just returned after a brief trip and read this Thankful Thursday post. It is wonderful to feel a thankful heart that focuses on the love of God and His involvement in our lives and those of our families. So marvelous to see our young ones making important decisions for the Lord. I imagine that He appreciates our seeing Him as our wonderful provider!
Post a Comment