Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WFW - Wednesday - Romans 10:9-10



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week is at Susan at Forever His (Just click on her name). You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in.



Romans 10:9-10
9"that if you confess with your mouth
the Lord Jesus, and believe in your

heart that God has raised Him from the
dead, you will be saved.  10 "for with
the heart one believes unto rightousness;
and with the mouth confession is made to
salvation."

If you are reading this and do not know Jesus as Lord of your life but would like to know Him, you can pray the following prayer and be saved.  It's just that simple.

Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer
asking for forgiveness of my sins.  I confess
with my mouth, and believe with my heart that
Jesus is your Son; that He died on the 
Cross at Calvary; and, that He rose from the
dead that I might have eternal life.  I ask you
to come into my heart and be my personal Lord
and Savior.  I repent of my sins and will worship
you all the days of my life!  Because your word
is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am
Born Again and cleansed by the Blood of Jesus!
I pray this prayer in Jesus Name, Amen.
If you have prayed this prayer you need to tell someone and get into a Bible-based church, and start reading your Bible. I would suggest you start with the book of John.  If you like you can leave me a comment.


"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

6 comments:

Amydeanne said...

beautiful!
Thanks for participating this week.

hugs and prayers

Cathy said...

I love that beautiful truth. Thanks for posting this. Blessings ~

GOD'S LADIE said...

Amen! Love this post.

Blessings,
LaTonya

Susan said...

Great word, and invitation!

Thanks so much for joining us today at WFW!!!

Laurencita said...

Thanks for your post...It is indeed a reminder to those people out there.

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
Dropping by to say hello and see how you are doing. I have a sinus infection so I went to the Doc's today. I pray that someone will use this prayer and recieve Jesus and say Lord, come into my heart and life today.

Luv Ya Lorie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors