Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday - Exodus 23:20


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions then join us at Internet Cafe, sign in on Mr. Linky so others can visit you and you will find others to visit.


Exodus 23:20 (NIV0
"See, I am sending an angle ahead of you
to guard you along the way and to bring
you to the place I have prepared."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

7 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice...Beautiful picture and well chosen verse! I pray the angels are with you and that you came back and saw the prayer last week after you left yours:

Dear heavenly Father, I come to You on behalf of this precious sister. I ask that You touch her ears with Your hands of healing. Restore her hearing, please allow her to hear better than she ever has before. I also ask that You restore the numbness, let her be able to feel in her toes again. We know You are still in the miracle business Father. Heal our dear sister. We You can. Amen, we love You Father.


My God, My Father,

I come to you this morning on behalf of our sister in You. She is experiencing loss of her hearing and numbness in her toes. You know these things about her, Lord, and I ask you today to restore her hearing so that she may use this sense to help and lead others to You.

I ask that You restore the feeling in her toes so that she may walk to places that You lead her.

We know that You are the greatest helaer of all, and we exalt You for who You are and all you have done for us in the past. We rest in Your faithfulness and promises to us.

There are many who say that You do not perform miracles, but I know that they are wrong. There are miracles around us every day of our lives--we only need to put our focus on You to see them through Your eyes.

I ask that You heal our sister to fullness and strength in both her hearing and her feet. I know that You have great purpose for her life. May she always follow You and Your leading.

Amydeanne said...

beautiful visual today!

Anonymous said...

I join in and agree. Miss you Alice. Hope you are blessed with these beautiful prayers.

Thanks for sharing this lovely word on WFW. Blessings!

Denise said...

I continue to pray for you.

Cathy said...

Amen, agreeing with Peggy in prayer for you. A beautiful WFW ~

Karen said...

Such a lovely picture for this precious scripture...

Peggy's prayer is powerful and I join her in praying for you....

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for grandparents and caregivers said...

Hi, Love the wonderful promises of God in the Bible and what a lovely photo to go with this one! You are in my prayers! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors