Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
Today I am thankful for a new friend, Denise (also known as shortybear). Today is her birthday so the following is a special Birthday wish to my new friend (sister in Christ). You can go here to wish her a Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday to my sweet new friend in Christ who will be one year older today, Novemeber 20th. May God bless you and give you many, many more Birthdays.
From your friends, Alice E. and Peggy
and a special song.
**************************
and a special song.
**************************
Soaking on SONday
I am also linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.



























Click 

13 comments:
May God richly bless you sister for your kindness to me. Thank you so much. I love you bunches.
Headed over to Shortybear's right now! Thank you for letting us know today is her birthday.
Blessings,
joan
Thank you for this uplifting post. I will be sure to visit Denise on her big day!
Blessings Alice,
What a wonderful BIRTHDAY party! Love the cake and balloons but mostly the SONG! WE WILL THANK and BLESS the Lord!
I give thanks for your heart and life! I am thankful that we can celebrate another year with Denise!
I pray that Denise will have an outpouring of HIS LOVE today for her birthday because you took the time to reach out and invite others to a PARTY for her. God has touched both of you mightily and graciously HE has given extended life and favor, only a small portion of His aMazing grace! May He pour back into you as you bless others with
your kindness and prayers, may He continue His blessings on you!
Love in Christ sis' and a BIG HUG,
Peggy
Aw, that is so sweet! Thanks for inviting me to the party. :) Going by to let her know I'm celebrating with you all. Love, Hugs ~
Happy Birthday, Denise. Love you! :-)
I love to attend a fun blog party - whether holiday, birthday, or any day :) Happy Birthday ShortyBear - from here AND there :) And thanks for the sweet invite, Alice! :) :) :)
Thanks for the invite... heading over there now!
peace~elaine
What a cool thing to do for Shorty Bear. Thanks for letting me know.
What a thoughtful and fun birthday bash! Love it, love it...
Off to see Denise now...
Hi Alice,
Thank you for dropping by and letting me know it's Denise's birthday. Really appreciate that I didn't miss out on sharing in the celebration. Bless you for organising such a meaningful party for her!
Blessings!
this is so sweet...
I loved my party, and I love you. Thank you.
Post a Comment